Thursday, May 8, 2008

My new pal Liz


Today, as I ran out the door to lunch at the big house this little rascal was sunning himself on the rock and stucco staircase. I ran back in, left the door open, grabbed the cammera, left the door open and grabbed a few shots...


Once the 14 inch long lil' bugger, got his portrait taken, he jumped up and ran inside thru the open door Of course, I jumped up a little too, to try to keep him out of the house but to no avail. ...I tried to get around and past him to encourage his exit... but, then he ran back into the guest kitchen and under the mini-frig. So I just opened the back door and closed the door to the hall. (yeah like he's going to let himself out the back door).






Perhpas he is still inthere under the frig... I am not planning to check til Saturday.



and today is Thursday... why freak him out any more... or me!

1 comment:

Diana Marie said...

he is very cute! i wish i could have a lizard pal. oh liz, i just got it. hahah.